5/09/2009

SM's so far.

Update on the Space Marine paint job. I withdrew from the Blood Angels theme. I am going with my own version of Ultramarines. The elite figs will get red and black blood angels theme, Standard troops will get Ultramarine theme and vehicles will get what ever i feel like. Really it just came down to the fact that i liked both the red and the blue.









The blue is really a lot darker. I believe flash made it look so light. As you can tell i still have a long way to go but so far I think they are turning out very nicely.

Also update on Barter town. Someone from California is trading me 2000 pts of SM's including 3 Rhino's 1 Razorback 2 Whirlwinds and a Land Raider plus about 35 troops. for my 650 pts of Skorne. I owe you all a big thanks for that tip off.

No comments: