6/06/2009

Phoenix Gamers Forum, and new Tau Pics

Tonight I have a couple of announcements. First, I have found a site for a free forum. I have created one for the Phoenix Gamers. I know that you all are very avid bloggers and I do not want to take anything away from that. I just thought we could use this for setting up games, tournament reminders, rules and tactical discussions, and general discussions. The URL is http://s1.zetaboards.com/phoenixgamers/index/

Second, as I mentioned in my previous blog, I have just received my Tau Fire Warriors for 40k. I really want these guys to look good. While looking on youtube for ideas on how to paint them I saw a video from Blue Table Painting in Spanish Fork. They had an awesome Tau force painted red and white and black. I am now attempting to emulate that paint job and have spent the last 4 hours working on one gun drone doing my best to keep the lines very clean. I am almost finished. I just need to paint one more gun. I am very tired and can paint any more tonight but I wanted to post some pictures before I went to bed.

Please take a look. Let me know what you think. Enjoy






No comments: