9/07/2009

Back to warmachine.


Not that anybody who reads this will care but i am full bore back into warmachine. I am in the process of trading my Tyranids for Khador or Trollbloods. I have even considered trying out a cygnar battle box but I think I need to cool it for a while and really just learn one of the factions that I have. I have had a lot of fun with trolls but at the moment I am not to excited about what models are available. Besides Mulg the Ancient I have everything that I want, not necessarily what i need to make my army better.

I decided to start Khador after Adam annihilated me twice with his little force. I miss that really tough slow feel I got from Skorne. and I like almost all the models available. For my birthday I got about a thousand points. I am excited to play a good sized game.

Now that I the Summer rampage is over I am going to start in strong with my khador battle box. The new models will probably be another week and a half before i get them. that should be enough time to learn how to use Sorscha pretty well and her battle group.

So until next time. See you all later.

2 comments:

JamesCabak said...

Hey man nice stuff! Good luck with the Warmachine stuff, and while no one has commented yet, I like this blog!

Daggerty said...

Thanks for the support James.